Idle Sword Idle Sword

This game is great and I love your commitment to improving it, The only thing gripe I have is that when I leave the tab this game is in it pauses. Also I would really like to see something to work towards, some kind of reward for killing the boss and maybe something to carry over to the next reset based on what you have achieved in you're current run other than improving click damage.

Other then that I love the game and can't wait to see it after you've tinkered with it a bit more.

laFunk responds:

Appreciated! About the tab pausing thing, you can try to open the game in a new window. And now with the Soulbound items you got something to work on!
I'm thinking on adding a true definitive ending, let's see!
Thanks for the feedback

Land Defense Land Defense

I love the design and I'm looking forward to more work being put in. A few big points I came across:
1 it's very easy to build a tower over a mine and there is no sell button.
2 there is no restart button until you have lost all of your lives so you have to just wait to die.
3 the difficulty increase in level 3 is a little over the top.
4 the helicopter doesn't seem to do anything.
other than that you're doing well, good luck with it.

Sky Quest Sky Quest

awsome game!

www.notdoppler.com/skyquest.php?friend=gs_RampageRob

Gangnam Defense Gangnam Defense

It needs different tower animations for better towers(I would suggest lift thrust man for a start) and the speed is to slow, you at least need a speed up option. other than that it has potential.

TrampoCopter TrampoCopter

Nice 'n' simple

Could use a scoreboard but other then that very fun 8)

Swords & Sandals IV Swords & Sandals IV

Great game, big bug

I loved this game but twice I've won and both times they went to a blank background with just a moon and some clouds and no icons or anything to click. which means I can't get any exp for my character. other then that I loved it.